97 Posts
jscott001 started a discussion
plant identification - Hi I’m wanting to use this plant scheme in my garden but not sure what all the plants are..can anyone help me identify them?
    2 Comments
jscott001 started a discussion
Exterior paint colour to team with grey window frames - I am replacing the white window frames of my bungalow with grey and installing large sliding doors at the rear. Can anyone suggest an exteri... Read More
    3 Comments
jscott001 started a discussion
Artwork - Where can I buy the artwork you use in a lot of your rooms?
    1 Comment
jscott001 started a discussion
What colour paint - I painted this living room in a fairly neutral colour but it looks pretty bland. Can anyone advise what colour might bring the room to life.... Read More
    21 Comments
jscott001 started a discussion
Table Lamps - Absolutely adore the table lamps where can I purchase similar?
    Comment
jscott001 started a discussion
Colour of render and shutters - Can you advise on what colour was used to paint the rendering and the shutters.. Love to use this on our house in France
    2 Comments
jscott001 started a discussion
Maison de Maitre what colour shutters? - Hi everyone I'm having great difficulty deciding on a colour to paint my shutters in mmy house in France. The window surrounds are a bluey g... Read More
2 Likes    26 Comments
jscott001 started a discussion
Dark hallway with terracotta floor - Can anyone advise on a paint colour for a dark hallway...when door is closed...with dark wood doors and a terracotta floor. The panelling in... Read More
    13 Comments
jscott001 started a discussion
Paint colour - Hi could you tell me what colour paint has been used on the walls. Thank you
    Comment
jscott001 started a discussion
Colour on walls - Hi what colour paint was used on the walls, I have a deep red and gold sofa but am finding it difficult to decide on the colour of paint to ... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...