14 Posts
LJ Lilliput started a discussion
Garden design help! - Any ideas greatly appreciated in terms of how to improve this turf garden and where to add flower beds and types of plants good for what is ... Read More
    12 Comments
LJ Lilliput started a discussion
Garden help please! - Hi everyone, this is my friends garden. She would like to do something to the back of her house so to 'soften' the drop from house to garden... Read More
    4 Comments
LJ Lilliput started a discussion
Fireplace mantle - Will this look ok?! - Hi everyone, I am looking to do some diy and create a mantle with shelf around our fireplace. I have the shelf as pictured and wondering if ... Read More
    9 Comments
LJ Lilliput started a discussion
Farrow & ball v Little Greene for painted kitchen - Hello, wondering which people prefer and which should last better / chip less. Or is it personal preference depending on colours?! I heard t... Read More
    6 Comments
LJ Lilliput started a discussion
Where do you source your curtains or fabric from? - Hi Beth, I love your work and all your design projects! I notice that if there are curtains they are often plain coloured and simple - are t... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
LJ Lilliput started a discussion
Lounge window dressing & colour scheme advice - Hi everyone, I would like some ideas on how I could dress the window in our lounge please and also what colour to paint the TV unit and a ma... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
LJ Lilliput started a discussion
Window seat design - Any advice on blinds / curtains for window and velux and seat cushion fabric choices appreciated. Thank you.
    5 Comments
LJ Lilliput started a discussion
Advice on how to warm up kitchen with colours and textures - Any advice appreciated thank you. The back units appear a cool grey (LG french grey) - the wrong choice with the blue (LG juniper ash) and w... Read More
    39 Comments
LJ Lilliput started a discussion
Interior design help for a blank wall - Hi everyone, I would like some advice please for this lounge wall. I have a corbel shelf for above the fireplace (on the floor to be painted... Read More
2 Likes    15 Comments
LJ Lilliput started a discussion
Mount plasma television to wall - We are mounting a tv bracket to a dry wall (new build so plasterboard and block wall) with 70mm multipurpose screws and it isnt holding. Doe... Read More
    5 Comments
Show More Events...