6 Posts
HU-360823388 started a discussion
Conservatory Extension - Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. Does anyone know whether it is possible to create a covered patio after a conservatory? I have a smal... Read More
    2 Comments
HU-360823388 started a discussion
Colour on the walls - Hello, I really love the colour on the walls. Is this a soft sheen type of paint? Many thanks.
1 Like    2 Comments
HU-360823388 started a discussion
Sash Windows - Colour or White? - Hi everyone, I’m looking to replace the windows in my house at some stage and I am toying with the idea of grey sash windows with the maso... Read More
    19 Comments
HU-360823388 started a discussion
Dated fitted wardrobes - If anyone has any experience with the following, I will be grateful for some advice please. I just moved into a house with quite dated fitt... Read More
    9 Comments
HU-360823388 started a discussion
Paint Colours - Hello there, I will be grateful if you can advise whether the same paint colour was used top and bottom of dado rails? Or is the bottom col... Read More
    Comment
HU-360823388 started a discussion
Victorian staircase and hallway advice - Hi everyone, If anyone has any experience with the following, I would really appreciate some advice please. Many thanks in advance. I wil... Read More
    22 Comments