viviennesung

POLL: Win an iPad - pick your favourite new product from 100% Design

Vivienne Sung
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
As you’ll know we’re currently exhibiting at the UK’s largest interior design show - 100% Design, London. In celebration of the show, we’re running a competition showcasing 5 great products designed by the emerging talents exhibiting at the show. At Houzz, we’re all about connecting professionals and creating new opportunities for people in the world of design, so it’s a win-win for everyone. Now we just need your help to figure out which product will take the gold star.

Vote in the poll, and leave a comment on why you love it and you’ll be entered into our draw to win an iPad Mini - so get going guys.

This competition closed at midnight on 26th September 2014. The winner will be notified by 3rd October 2014.
By registering your vote and adding a comment, you are agreeing to our competition terms and conditions: www.bit.ly/TermsandConditions100percentdesign
Lucy Turner - Green Spectrum Kidney Table
Loïc Bard - Capside Lamp
Korridor Designs - Pyramid Box
DailyLife Lab - Rainy Pot
Lozi Designs - White Chest of Drawers

Comments (228)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.