tommyflan

Animal prints - love or loathe?

Tom Flanagan
Loving animals is one thing, but that doesn't necessarily mean you want reminders of them plastered all over your home. For some, animal prints are a vibrant addition to the house, whilst for others, its a decoration best left untouched.

What are your thoughts on animal prints? Do you love or loathe them? Cast your vote and leave a comment telling us your opinion!
Artika Kitchen in SW10 Apartment · More Info
Love them
Loathe them

The Bulb Co

Love the kitchen design but don't really see the connection with the zebra and why you would want to have it in your kitchen but it still does look very eye-catching. But as with all home design what one person likes isn't always likeable to someone else so think if you do like it, its your home and that's all that's important as its you that has to live in it!

Best Answer
  • gilliifer

The kitchen is lovely. I quite like the print , but generally dont like animal themed anything , particularly those pictures which are anthropomorphic. Creepy.

• Zette A Hutchins

I am a vegetarian so a loathe them, how can anybody be so stupid to try and copy and animal print???

All prints stink of beef anyway...

Don't be cruel just leave them alone... and let them show of their own beauty just like we do!

• Bryony Shaw

Oh!

giliifer, what is anthropomorphic?

I think they stink of the animal-

sweaty zebras- no thanks, leave the smell to the zoo where you come back home smelling like one of the jolly inhabitants.

zette do you think pictures of famous beasts are like animal prints then?

John Turner Kitchens & Bathrooms Limited

In the right instance animal prints look great, this is one of them. Great job.

• felicity19

I think that black&white animals add a touch of modern to colourful rooms. I love this picture especially because of the vibrant green in the boring black&white. Makes it look very arty...

(I love creativity in houses!!!!)

• felicity19

I also love bull canvases as they can go with basically anything. I think that they are coming into fashion???... Anyway it definitely links with yellow-themed bedrooms.

Ben Mellis

We love animal prints and its a great way to add some interest to any room decor!

Period Property Store

We don't mind a subtle animal print or piece of interior decor. Getting the right balance is important and our thoughts are that "less is more", which does not necessarily mean none at all!

Chic Living Room with Animal Accents · More Info