mikaelamorgan

Need lighting / soft furnishing ideas to go with my blue bedroom help!

mikaelamorgan
9 years ago
So... I managed to get as far as having new laminate floor. Hubbie painted one wall blue and the other walls a neutral tone. New black bed (feather and black) and bedside tables (John Lewis but bargain from ebay!) Hubbie also painted the chest of drawers blue (was previously dated orange pine). The blue work of art propped up on the floor is waiting to be put up on the chimney breast. So to finish this room off I need a ceiling light & bedside lights, bedcovers or throws / cushions and curtains or roman blind for the window (upvc sadly)... But I am having a dilemma crisis I just don't know where to go from here in terms of colours. I am worried it will get boring if I stick to same colour accessories but at the same time I don't want something that is going to clash as I want this to be a restful, peaceful room (where I can chill out and have my own space away from everything). This kind of thing does not come naturally to me lol! So I'm counting on you guys thanks!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.