shino_cartino

Living room colour scheme

Shino Cartino
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
I'm currently in the process of decorating my living room from scratch and I'm not sure what colours to pick. I have been reading up on interior design and it seems I should try to follow the 60-30-10 rule. The living room is narrow one side leads into an open plan kitchen and the other side leads to a balcony. The kitchen is gloss white, the walls in the living room are white and the floor is wooden, in dark walnut. I'm planning to buy a sofa, curtains, rug, coffee table, and dining table. I live in an apartment, so I'm looking for a modern contemporary colour scheme. I'll be really grateful if someone could recommend a colour scheme to work with, based on the current colours in the room(Dark walnut and white) and even match those colours with the items I need to buy. I'm also open to pictures that I can use for inspiration.

Thank you,
Shino

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.