michelle_oxley

Kitchen dilemma!! Help please xx

Michelle Oxley
9 years ago
Hi there, here is our existing kitchen. Decorated when I was going through a 'red' phase (I did several rooms red lol). We are updating it and are keeping the layout, as in the bases and putting on white gloss doors. So the worktop, fridge, cooker and layout will be the same. So we will have white cupboards and black worktops. The splash backs are no problem as we have a metal fabrication business so I can replace them with stainless or powder coated stainless in any colour. My question is what colour floor, walls and accessories would you recommend?? I love the floor in the Disney store, black glitter but am open to ideas. Please excuse the mess as its Christmas there is stuff EVERYWHERE and I need to de clutter and tidy. Pics were taken mid tidy lol xx

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.