rawsie

Interior design for kitchen/ sitting room.

H T
9 years ago
We are renovating our traditional Georgian property and we have a large kitchen which opens up into a nice light dining room and living area. I have attached a floor plan so you can roughly see how we are planning the layout.

We have decided on colours of the kitchen units and possibly the flooring. The kitchen island we would like in Farrow and Ball Stiffkey blue, the remaining units we thought in White Tie and then the walls in maybe Wimbourne .

For the flooring we thought Amtico Spacia Featured Oak would be nice.

I need help with bringing the rest of the living/ dining room together and what to go for? What fabrics for blinds and pillows? What sofas, tables, and bar stools for the kitchen island. What lamps, etc? Is there anything you think we must do?

We have seen some lovely sofa's at Barker and Stonehouse which we thought in a dark tweed would be lovely in the sitting area. I have attached a photo but this is he first sofa we have seen.

We want to stick with the traditional idea and we love country style but also want this area to be different and have a wow effect.

Would love any advice/ opinions.

Thanks
H

Comments (20)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.