tlatch21

I am working on a "Tiny House".

Tracee Latch
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
This is a ongoing project. I am not rushing. The house sits in my yard. I want it to be spectacular. I want people to walk in and be in awe of the design. I don't want gorgeous, or ritzy, or rustic. I want more new contemporary with sleek lines and cool designs that one doesn't see in the average home. I would love to hear ideas..........from the interior, to the exterior, to the surrounding yard. I have decided I want huge windows in the bedroom on two walls, meeting in the corner. I want to see the woods outside and let a lot of light in but I also want privacy. Suggestions? The building is 14x40 and equals about 12.5x38.5 when wall frames were complete. It has one bedroom 11x11 and one bathroom that is about 5x8. Kitchen and living room is an open floor plan with a bar matching the kitchen cabinets and counter tops used to separate the rooms. Thank you for any and all of your input! Have a blessed week.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.