jacki_solea1

Help with dressing small window in kitchen..

jacki_solea1
9 years ago
My kitchen will be painted in F&B All White, with skimming stone units and accents of grey, cooker (Stanley) in brown. I need help on how to dress this window next to the cooker. I have had cafe style curtains but a its bit dated. In one of the photos I have a roller blind which is nice from John Lewis Botanical Flowers in linen and steel. I did try finding material to match but this design has now continued. So what's best on this window which is practically next to the other window. I did think Venetian blinds but this would be a nightmare to clean. I do want something there that would let the light through. We never open this window, so anything decorative over the whole thing would work to. Let me know please what you think.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.