ghesp

Best flooring for an office?

ghesp
9 years ago
Let me preface this by saying that I do not like laminate, and we've just ripped the laminate up.

So, we've got a small office like attached, that is now completely stripped. No shelving, no flooring and no lamp shade - i'm fitting 3x spots.

I'm tempted to put some brown hessian type wallpaper on one of the walls, and then to paint the rest a slightly darkened cream colour, however we cannot decide on the floor.

We were just going to get carpet, however after some though, there will be things like cabinets and desks on the floor. Then I also have my office chair which has wheels on it, and wheels + carpets don't really go.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what flooring we could fit? Obviously if its going to cost more than carpet also, there's little point.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.