combine

Help me finish my Master bedroom

combine
9 years ago
Hi there. I am about half way through completing (decorating) our master bedroom. Walls are Revere Pewter, which now look more brown than Gray since I hung headboard yesterday. The crib is going soon I hope, and our plan is to have two chairs in that area to allow for TV viewing directly across. The bedding is linen which looked grey yesterday, again til I hung the headboard, and now it looks brown. It's new and I like it a lot so what I need help with is how to pull this room together with end tables, lamps, chairs (I have the curtains for the large window that I have not hung yet and they are another shade of grey). The mirrored dresser would look nice with lamps, however we do not need more lighting and the location of it is such that we would not use them. Picture is staying....on the old thread it was suggested that the size is not good, but I actually LOVE IT. I can see it as soon as I wake up and it makes me smile. Strange but true :). I also plan to purchase simple white roller shade for the two narrow windows. They can not be seen unless you are right in the bedroom. Okay...that's a good start for discussion right? Oh YA...I should say that although many think it's boring, I LOVE the monochromatic scheme of this room. It's my experience on here, that it is helpful to post some pics of a couple of rooms on same floor to help you get a feel for my house. It's a very old farm house. Fieldstone. Thanks in advance!

Comments (88)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.