daniellehinves83

Spare bedroom/nursery

daniellehinves83
9 years ago
Hi - me again - I've posted another discussion re my boring bedroom that I am hoping someone can help with but I also have this room to do. It is currently spare bedroom but is becoming the nursery - however I want to keep the spare bed if possible for somewhere comfy to sit when breast feeding and also so ppl can still come and stay - especially since baby will be in our room for first 6 months...

Want I want to achieve is something that is still fresh and light as a guest room but works as a nursery too. Here is what I have got so far in the below pics.

As with other rooms I'm not keen on the magnolia - what other wall colours could I go for. And do you think the room set up works - my main concern is where we currently have crib - which will be replaced with cot - should that be moved to the end of the bed bad the changing table moved back to where the crib is? The changing table is going to have shelves added underneath too?

Oh I forgot to add we don't know if we're having a boy or a girl yet - my plan is to possibly add some blues navy if boy or some coral if girl... Depending on if they would work

Has anyone got any thoughts?

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.