barbc12

Heeeeelllp for garden novices.

Barb
9 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

We've just bought our very first house (YAY I'm 29 years young) and although it looks small from the front, it's actually a large house out the back, where we've just completed a huge deck and great outdoor living. We really need help with the front now, which leaves a great deal to be desired. The windows are bedrooms, the door, our front door, which no-one really uses, as there is no presence at all. Out of shot directly in front of the house, we have a large stone wall with a pedestrian gate right opposite the front door and a driveway with electric gate to the left (see pics). We'd really appreciate some ideas with either soft/hard landscaping and/or actual house embellishment. Thanks so very much.

Comments (23)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.