shamylakhan

Help needed replanning apartment

shamylakhan
9 years ago
We (have almost) bought a beautiful and charming 1 bedroom apartment, but would like to re-plan the layout and would appreciate some help with it.
The plan is to move the bathroom to where the kitchen is and move the kitchen into the living room- the previous bathroom would then be used as a study/small 'personal' bedroom.
The storage cupboard that is currently in the bedroom would either be knocked through, or used as a part of the bathroom, if needed.
My concern is that the living room might feel a bit small, and would love to get some ideas as to where I could place the furniture so that we can make the space work (or a completely new plan suggestions if anyone has any brilliant ideas!)?
I have tried to look through the pictures on this site, but can not really form a good picture in my mind.

Please help!

Comments (22)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.