paul_bennett61

Can Faux exposed brick look good or not? Supplier Recommendations?

Paul Bennett
8 years ago

Hi All,

Currently mid build on our extension, we've exposed some brick (not as a permanent measure) but I like the look. The actual bricks are in too poor condition to expose, as render has pulled the surface off.

Anyway, my builder mentioned the tiles that are like bricks - but these sound a bit like cheating, and a risk to cheap looking finish?

I'm looking to cover a wall approx 4.5m Wide by 2.8M High. The exterior of my extension is london brick, and I'd like to match that if possible. would like to replicate below:

https://www.houzz.co.uk/photos/bespoke-new-basement-kitchen-kingston-london-contemporary-dining-room-london-phvw-vp~14092443

Can anyone confirm that these will look good / and not like tiles? If so recommend a supplier and have any approx costings (I'm thinking £60sqm)

Many thanks!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.