hungarian69

davidszucs19@icloud.com

hungarian69
11 years ago
Hey guys, I wonder what is the ceiling material you use for the steam room? It's looks to me very efficient for cleaning, and disinfecting. Can be use the same material for the other parts of the room also?

Thank you for your time,
Best regards,
David Szucs from Seattle, WA
Neolith · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Marble and Granite, Inc.
    11 years ago
    Hi David, the material is called Neolith. Neolith is a large format, 144" X 50", thin porcelain. It comes in 3mm, 5mm, 8mm or 10mm. The product was going to be used for the entire steam room but this was a temporary re-model so they only chose to use it for the ceiling and the benches where people sit. Te intention is to use it all over the steam room as well as for the shower surrounds when the full remodel takes place. The characteristics of Neolith make it a great option for many surfaces including floors, walls, countertops etc... The material is non-porous, scratch and heat proof.
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.