lissellec

Lounge

lissellec
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi, we have recently moved to a barn conversion which is a perfect mix of traditional and contemporary. The previous owner prepared the property for himself but due to unforeseen circumstances decided to sell.

The property has been completed two years and is virtually un-lived in but has magnolia paint throughout. We are currently painting the dining area (the picture with the flowers on the table) in Little Green absolute matt (Down) 242 with coordinating woodwork which looks amazing. We can't wait to get our own lights up and the rest of our furniture in.

We have painted the internal barn door (in the kitchen) in normandy grey and intend to use the absolute matt in a paler colour from this palette for the walls (which extends up the stairs),

The Lounge, (the room with the shutters) which is through the french doors from the dining room, - is going to be our 'grown ups snug' so we want this to be a little more decadent and cosy so we will be using wallpaper. I have a few ideas in mind and would value your opinion...

I did upload pics of the other wallpapers but they haven't appeared...

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.