ramzan1

I need help on garden design please!

ramzan1
22 October, 2015

We are in the midst of an extensive extension and house renovation at the moment and will be left with a 7m squared garden.

I would like to make this small space as practical and usable as possible and something that would work with 3 children and 2 rabbits who all have a passion for digging and destruction!

I love the idea of a courtyard garden and the picture i have in mind is a fully paved dark slate garden with a tall walled 7m x 60cm flower bed on the left side that is high enough for the rabbits not to be able to jump in and munch and a built in bbq and large rabbit hutch on the right hand side, this side will also have a gate for side entrance. At the front end would be a large patio dining table and 6 chairs.

There would be some large planters with exotic palm type plants so lots of greenery, and lots of pretty solar lights for the evenings.

How does that sound? would love to hear your opinion and ideas!