tommyflan

Houzz Advent Calendar: December 1st - Win an Anthropologie Basket!

Tom Flanagan
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

It's that time of year already! With December and Christmas upon us, it's time to go out and get your Advent Calendar! Luckily for you, you won't have to look far - to celebrate the festive season, Houzz UK are hosting their very own Advent Calendar, chock full of some of the very best homeware brands in Britain, and you could be walking away a winner!

Throughout the month we'll be hosting a discussion every day sponsored by a different brand giving away one of their own signature products. All you need to do is comment on a discussion to enter!

To kick off the month in health-conscious style, we’ll be giving away a lovely copper wire fruit bowl courtesy of Anthropologie in Day 1 of our Advent Calendar!

So, to be in with a chance to win an Anthropologie basket, just tell us where you store your fruit, in the comments below. Whether it's in a bowl or in the fridge we want to know! The discussion will run until December 24th.

See our terms and conditions here.

Comments (348)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.