trendydecor365

Preparing for Xmas

Hey guys!! Soooo My new living area is not so classic colored for Xmas. I have citrus yellow walls along with grey & black and white décor. I've decided to add in a hint of turquoise here & there to bring out my living room theme so it won't be so boring. I've been shopping for items lately. My Xmas tree is white & I planned to put silver, gold, & turquoise ornaments & garland on the tree with clear bright lights.
Please say that I'm on the right track.
I added a new turquoise pillow a new winter white throw, a Joy lighted sign & a glass Turquoise tree knick knack all from Target. I'm on a budget and have 3 children this look is going good in my eyes. Should I include more décor besides the tree?.. I'm going to put the tree up tonight & then post pictures.

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.