aga_kartasinska

Need affordable living room sprucing up

Aga Kartasinska
8 years ago

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with the living room decor. It's quite dull and plain, not much going on. Two black leather sofas (that at some point in time will be changed), sturdy hard wood table, white walls, TV and a floor-to-ceiling window. Seems like more or less blank canvas to work on, but I have no idea what to do with it to make it look more modern and liven it up a little.

The area is not the biggest and budget is tight, so any major changes can't be made unfortunately. I can't afford new sofas or table at the moment. The flat is open plan. Maybe you would have some ideas for the walls? Any art that could work or furniture rearrangement?

There is a white shelf with 'ornaments' (vase, flower, some books, vintage poster) above the longer 3-seater sofa.

I am posting the only two photos I could find at the moment, but I will update more once I get home.

I would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks,

Aga

Comments (20)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.