tommyflan

Tom Flanagan
14 January, 2016
Best of Houzz 2016 winners - Instagram Feature!

Attention Best of Houzz 2016 winners - to celebrate your win we're giving you the chance to feature on our Instagram account ( https://www.instagram.com/houzzuk)! All you need to do is comment below and I'll drop you a line explaining things.

Easy right? Go go go!

Comment (1)

SAMUEL KENDALL ASSOCIATES LIMITED

This garden studio that we designed as both a "man cave" and a study in the grounds of a terraced Edwardian dwelling in Beverley is by far our most popular image that we have placed on Houzz and illustrates that great design can come in small packages as well as much bigger ones!

Contemporary Terrace · More Info