follyfoot1

KITCHEN REMODEL DO YOU LIKE IT????

maria galvano
8 years ago
Hi guys im back with a update to my kitchen remodel do you think I have pulled off the two tone look? kept my lovely solid oak top units and replaced the lower units and window sills and lighting. I LOVE IT THINK ITS VERY CUTE and I think my original greeney grey tiles and repainted terracotta boarder tiles work with my terracotta floor so saved me loads of extra work. im happy with it think its updated it but still kept lovely classic english look hope I love it for another 20+ years which is the age of the solid oak units. Your comments will be much appreciated. photos on my phone so limited quality all hardware is antique brass to suit New Smeg appliances and original hardware. worktop was replaced last year lovely corian but was not working with old dated doors but look fresh with this lovely sage grey door colouri

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.