mazdamandy

A lounge with a more contemporary feel

Amanda
8 years ago
As you will see by photos attached I have two dark brown sofas and a light wood floor which I have to keep. The dining room is attached by double glass doors with medium dark frame which I can paint as well as skirting boards in the dining room is medium oak table and sideboard which I am unable to change either. What can go is the fire surround as its (fake ) and way past its sell by date also the two built in cupboards either side plus the orange large pine coffee table (scratched to bits) unless someone has a great idea as what to do with it. I will however keep the small occasional table in between the sofas as I have two and I think they would paint well. So in other words the whole room could be arranged differently. I would like to introduce greys I.e paint etc please help Its all driving me mad. Sorry the photos have been taking at night as its actually a south facing room so it's normally flooded with light. Ideas please thanks.

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.