shepherdj99

Help bringing lounge together

J Shep
8 years ago

Hi all,

I recently renovated my house ripping walls out and building an extension which has massively improved the usability of the various rooms and spaces. As part of this I completely gutted the lounge and changed it around so I could fit in a decent sized sofa etc. However the room doesn't seem to quite "gel" yet and I can't bring it together. My thoughts:

- I'm thinking of wallpapering the grey wall behind the sofa in something that ties in with the curtains (the current grey doesn't work)

- I think the white on the walls doesn't really go with the rest of the room so considering painting all the walls a darker grey?

- I can't make the shelves work at all! I've painted them white, orange and now grey and can't seem to find the right things to fill them with

Any advice on bringing the room together would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

James

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.