michelle_mckenna1561204

What colour appliances in a grey kitchen?

Michelle
7 years ago

Starting to think about appliances now, specifically the range cooker and American f/f.

Cabinet colours still to be finalised, but I have narrowed them down (I hope!). I am waiting on door samples before deciding.

The base units and double larders either side of the fridge will be Purbeck stone or Worsted.

The island will be Stiffkey blue or Railings.

White quartz worktop.

If we go Stiffkey blue on the island, we will put in alumetallic silgranit sinks, if we go with Railings I think we will go with anthracite sinks.

I think the fridge will be brushed steel regardless, but I was thinking if we done Railings on the island, we could go with a black range, and it would also tie in with our black windows and patio doors. Or would it be better to try to keep everything at base unit level the same tone, ie stainless steel?

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.