nataliepatton

Little girl bedroom/ Baby boy nursery

Natalie Patton
7 years ago
Hi everyone. We have recently been flooded so we've redone our whole house. We are now expecting a baby boy we only have 2 bedrooms and a loft conversion the loft doesn't have stairs just a loft ladder which my daughter can use with ease but it makes me nervous her using them through the night. So we decided to make the loft a playroom and have my daughter and new baby share. We were out of the house for 6 month and have only been home 2. So my daughters bedroom has been decorated exactly how she wants it. So I'm just wanting some advice how to add a little boy without changing everything. I know I'll have to get rid of some things but trying to make it easy. I'll also add pictures of the stuff for baby to give some idea of what it's like also furniture placement is an issue

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.