catherinehale7

Bathroom shelving?

catherinehale7
7 years ago
Opinions sought! Bathroom is pretty much complete apart from blind and architrave. It's quite white - which was what I intended, however I'm thinking about installing a couple of oak floating shelves for clean towels, plant etc (pretty things I don't mind being on view!). I've 2 places these could go - both directly opposite each other at both ends of bath. Husband says oak shelves in bathroom bad idea but given how white the walls are I think it could take it. Any other ideas?

Would you put one either side for symmetry or just one on one of the walls? Would oak work or be too 'woody' against the chrome of taps? He's suggesting glass but that just screams 1980's dust trap to me! I was intending on putting in a wide slatted blind - shutter-esque which would still allow to open window

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.