mariag2014

help me decide where to put my TV in this living room

Maria G
7 years ago
Hi there! I recently bought this house and need help with the living room decoration. It is a dark living room facing north (left orange window) and east (porch), so we will be painting the walls white and will also take out the security fences. We are also thinking of opening a window or door as wide as possible to the northern wall to let more light in, but in that case, we can't figure out how to position our TV and sofas. The brick column to the right of the room is a chimney that we will be painting in white, but it is not as wide as our TV, so we can't hang the TV over the fireplace. And I wouldn't like to place the TV against a door or window either. The other option of putting the TV against the handrail would not look nice from the living room area.... To the sides of the fireplace I have a bookstand and another window facing a small patio. finally, I am attaching a picture of my two white sofas that will go in this living room. The measures of the living room are 4.40 by 4.50 metres.

Thanks so much for your help!

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.