drumlin

Is anyone else incapable of making decisions? Sofas this time.

Drumlin
7 years ago

I'm a Libran - they have trouble making decisions and when they do, they worry it's the right one. Me in a nutshell.

I'm waiting for my barn conversion to be completed. I'm downsizing so need two sofas. After literally months of deliberating I think(!) I'm down to two and seriously considering getting one of each in different colours. Both from John Lewis. Croft Melrose and the Penryn, this one a popular style currently. Uploaded pics from their store, the first one is the Penryn.

Not only do I have the problem of choosing the sofa I then have to pic a fabric and colour. People laugh but's debilitating for me, what should be fun is a nightmare!

I like very neutral colours but am trying to be more adventurous and was thinking the Melrose in Isabella Plum and the other in any off white I can find. Or should I get both the same? Help!

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.