lottiefenwick

Ensuite window dressing and towel rail

lottiefenwick
7 years ago

Hi,

Does anyone have any thoughts about what kind of window dressing/fabric would look right in my new guest ensuite please? The window is a sliding sash and has a lovely view of trees outside but unfortunately we are a bit close to neighbours on this side so are worried about privacy. Maybe a roman blind? Too late for a bottom up blind as the window board is already fixed, unless anyone knows of a discreet one? The the house is 1850s and although we are going for a modern look with this suite we are trying to create a mix of classic and modern throughout the house. I should mention that I have already blown the budget...

Also need a heated towel rail. Should we go for a floor standing traditional style or very contemporary? Any ideas welcome as I have been looking at this room for far too long and need a fresh pair of eyes! It's very easy to ruin all our hard work with the wrong finishing touches. Thank you!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.