anna_robertson67

rug for bedroom

Anna Robertson
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I recently redesigned and redecorated our attic bedroom. I wanted a calm, quite glamorous feel so have anaglypta wallpaper with a Deco style pattern, painted grey with glitter in, it sparkles beautifully! We had a wooden floor put in (hard to see but it has grey tones in a nice natural oak).I found lovely Deco style bedding and had a Roman fabric blind made (not yet up in this photo,fabric shown below), the bedding and blind have a similar design. I am very happy with it all but I've been searching for a rug and haven't found one. I was thinking of dusty pink to complement the bedside lights and my own designed cushion. I love the designers guild one (below) but it's expensive. Any ideas where I might get one? (don't want to spend over £500 ideally).

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.