sarah_d123

Ideas to modernise 80s bungalow exterior

Sarah Devine
7 years ago

Hi all

We're currently renovating and extending an 80s bungalow. We're doing ok with the interior but we're really struggling with how to modernise the exterior. we don't want to do any building work on the exterior in terms of porch extensions etc but we'd like to lose the dated look. I don't have a pic of our house to hand but it's something similar to the one below, with two slightly larger windows to the left of the door, and one to the right. We're going to be changing the windows anyway and are looking at grey colours for the frames but I'd be keen to hear any thoughts on what to do with the windows, colours, etc to make the outside more contemporary, or any feedback from others who have taken on a similar renovation.

Many thanks,

Sarah

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.