emmaoke

Paint colour advice for North facing lounge

Cakelady
7 years ago
I'm re-decorating my lounge and really need some advice on paint colours. The room does have large patio doors which let in a lot of light but the room doesn't get any sun. I can't decide if the walls should be light in colour or if I could go with a deep blue colour on one wall (and if so what wall?) and a pale grey on the other walls? We've ordered a grey leather sofa (photo attached, although it looks beige in the photo it is grey), which will go against the wall opposite the doors, the chaise will be the end where the patio doors are. On the wall between the doors we are having an Opti-V fireplace built into a unit with the TV on top. We're having wooden floors and the doors are being changed. I will probably get rid of the vertical blinds and replace with curtains. I haven't thought about lighting yet. I like contemporary design. Any advise you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.