maggs3705

Please help decorate my Dining Room by Thanksgiving!

maggie currier
7 years ago
So, it looks like I'm hosting Thanksgiving in my new FL house. problem is I don't live my dining room and complete redo is not in the budget. Table/chair s and large cabinet have to stay.
Questions:
I can't tear down the mirror right now- was thinking about framing it- but what color and where do I find those materials? is it an easy project? shutters and pillars are white but I don't think white framing will work. Thoughts?

Should I turn the table and put the cabinet against the mirrored wall? Remove the bar?

I'd love a funky tropical chandlier- yes?

Shutters, should they stay or go? I like the curtain rod, hate the curtains- were here when I bought- don't like the white tile window sill but may be able to fill it/ hide it. Any suggestions for window treatments?

Do I need a rug? I'd rather not, but realize it might be what I need to add interest, punch up personality, etc.

I have two weeks, please help!!

Comments (21)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.