mandyjones14

Large window on staircase - what to do with it

M J
7 years ago

We have a large window half way up our staircase. It is one big pane of glass and not totally transparent. It overlooks the side of another house so no-one can see in, but there's no nice view outside either. We did have glass shelves on it with photo frames, but we decided to take down the shelves to have more light into the house. It looks great in the daytime, but at night it is just a massive black pane of glass. Has anyone got any ideas on what we could do without suggesting curtains or blinds and I like the clean line of the window. There isn't a lot of room either as it is on the staircase. Ignore the photos, they are just left overs from when we had three shelves with other photos on. I will probably take those down too.

Comments (24)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.