noviceatthis

Need your help with this bathroom! Project come to grinding halt!

design novice
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hi there
My bathroom is 240cm by 240cm with a large window. Unfortunately I don't think I have enough space for a separate shower as the toilet needs to be placed on an outside wall. I had hoped I could place the bath along the side of the window with the toilet next to it but the bath is 180cm (wish had bought normal size, big mistake!) and toilet around is 40cm wide but I have to allow for gaps either side. The sink is 60cm wide.
So I think the only option is for the bath to go where the pipework is with the shower boxed in above it.. This will leave me with a gap of 50cm at the window end.

Can anyone think of a creative way to do something with this? I thought of tiling the bath panel and wondered whether I could box in the gap with a step or cubby hole design which would make it look like the bath was designed to fit the space rather than the other way round!!! I am floored by this and worried my bathroom is going to look a little odd with a funny dog leg at the end of the bath!

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.