christal99

Pale Grey Sofa looks more Beige than Grey!

christal99
7 years ago
I am really struggling to find cushions that go with this sofa. I've tried grey silk cushions, the Loren sofa cushion from John Lewis which is a mix of yellow & grey, teal cushions, pale gold silk cushions, charcoal etc but none of them suit this sofa. When I originally purchased the sofa in the store it looked grey (colour is called Sable), but at home i cannot figure out the colour whether it's more of a beige-Grey or not. The sofa has matching chairs x 2 and these have white leather and white piping on them. I don't know whether I should just get creams/white cushions. Presently nothing works. I had originally wanted to mix in teal & yellow with the grey but doesn't look right. Please can you help me? My walls are Skimming Stone & Purbeck Stone. Here's a few photos of the room.

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.