avdunn94

Colour Suggestions for Walls in Rented Flat

A V D
7 years ago

Hi!

We have the great opportunity in a new rented flat to suggest some potential wall colours but need a bit of advice!

For the kitchen, I really would like to style up the tiles put in with a bold colour, I like the dark blues popular at the moment but would the kitchen be too small and/or go with the tiles and cabinets? If not dark blue would another sort of blue or grey work? I've attached photo's of the small kitchen and a photo of the laminate flooring.

For the living room, the landlord is suggesting a pale blue grey, but I wanted to suggest a slightly darker warmer stone grey. There are going to be black fabric sofa's, but I haven't seen these so don't know how it will look! It's not a big room but looks particularly small in the picture, but does have good lighting in the day. The carpet already chosen is a textured grey.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!

Alessia

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.