davidroberts858

How to improve kerb appeal

D R
7 years ago

Despite first impressions, this is quite a spacious 3-bedroom house - with two large bedrooms, the main bathroom and an en-suite shower room on the first floor (with all the windows to those rooms at the sides and rear of the property).

As we've already had major building extension work to the rear of the property, we're now looking for cost-effective ways to emphasise visually the long width of the front of the property. At present, this quality is reduced by two elements: the chimney stack (the lower portion of which is rendered) and the dormer window (which does give a lovely light and airy feel to the landing and staircase).

So we'd appreciate ideas for visual improvements to the front of the house (which is about 30 metres from the roadway; the village property sits in a plot approaching half an acre).

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.