evelynhipperson

Help please! Ammonite kitchen cabinets/lagoon silestone kitchentop

Evie
7 years ago

I'm in the process of renovating our kitchen and have been going in circles trying to figure out a colour scheme. We have a very small galley style kitchen (about 3 x 2 metres) and plan to put in a lot of base and wall cabinets on each side to try to maximise storage.

I'd like to use F&Bs ammonite in the colour scheme. We've already settled on using the lagoon silestone for our kitchen top and will have small upstands with the silestone. (Otherwise, no splashbacks are planned for now). If I were to use ammonite for the kitchen cabinets, does anyone have any suggestions on what colour to use for the kitchen walls and for the kitchen flooring? I'm thinking about using F&Bs all white for the kitchen ceiling.

Every combination I'm coming up with, I'm afraid might be too grey. But I'm not sure about using engineered wood flooring either (which would bring in a darker colour) because the panels normally run lengthwise and would make our already small kitchen look even smaller.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give me!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.