jay_parmar01

Kitchen unit ideas

Jay P
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

We are about to extend (breaking into the garage and using the space) and renovate our kitchen. The layout is not conventional - has restricting walls etc but we think we have come up with the layout that works for our family needs (using different zones, ie cooking, washing, social, near the breakfast bar which opens up to the lounge/diner)

Our requirements were: walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, drinks area (housing a mini under counter fridge), american style fridge freezer, dual fuel hob (induction and gas). We also incorporated a mini prep sink near the cooking area for cooking convenience.

Flooring: kitchen will be tiled and the breakfast bar area wooden as it will merge into the dining room - see layout.

However we are struggling with units - we would like a contemporary look - quite like a light grey worktop but undecided with the unit colour as there are alot of units. Please help.

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.