bearrene

Staircase & Hall Transformation: Dark and Tired to Bright and Spacious

Bear René LLP

There’s nothing quite like stepping into a house and immediately entering into a light, spacious room. But in our client's country property in Berkshire, England, the hallway and staircase was a dark and tired area of the home.

With the help of a neutral colour palette and large geometric wallpaper pattern, we brought light into every corner of the space and a natural flow up the staircase. A show-stopping first impression for anyone entering the home.

This Queen Anne country home in Berkshire, England has undergone a complete renovation with the help of interior design firm, Bear René.

View the full house tour on Instagram: @bearrene

Farrow and Ball Down Pipe Dining Room · More Info