leah_rodrigues

Extension / conservatory - upvc colour help!!!!

Leah Rodrigues
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Help!! So I'm 22 weeks pregnant and very indecisive right now. We have lived in our ho e for 11 years and it needs an update. I contemplated moving as we only have one lounge/dining living area and my dream house would have a dining table in our kitchen(not big enough). with a young toddler our living room feels like it is being taken over by toys! . I also looked at knocking through walls to open the house up but right now the separation seems to work to eliminate kitchen dangers. We have opted for an orangery style conservatory off from the living room to add some much needed space. Initially it may be a play room or become a lounge area. Our external windows are rosewood which I have never been a fan of and think it looks dated and would prefer to lighten up the garden as it's east facing. We have been recommended to have grey or white (hate) What colour upvc would you have and can you make any suggestions on improvement for the design?? Many thanks x

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.