markhamwebberrv

Complete transformation!

What you see here is a typical kitchen, small and fairly dark in a converted barn in the Ribble Valley. By extending the property out through the 2 windows and installing bi fold doors to the right the room was opened out to create kitchen, dining and living space... to the extent that we are now working on designing a snug as the client no longer uses her dining room!

Dated kitchen furniture was replaced with handleless units in our ever-popular cashmere and oak effect cashmere doors. A good sized central island with induction hob and downdraft extractor; mirrored splashbacks for a bit of glamour... we even created a bespoke shelving and wine rack area to add a less 'kitcheney' touch to one corner of the room....

...a pop of bright orange and some funky ceiling pendants - what's not to love here.... its a superb space, light bright and airy and we are rightly proud of it!

Here's the same angle.... look how it worked out!

Mr Mrs Podevyn · More Info

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.