create_perfect

Get your project questions answered?

Create Perfect
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hello Houzzers!!

It’s been fantastic seeing your stories unfold this year and having the pleasure of helping some of you to bring your dream homes to life.

I am delighted to announce that Create Perfect has been nominated for the Amara ‘Best Luxury Blog’ award 2017.

I want to make sure we use this time to answer some of our readers questions and their most important dilemmas. It would be great to hear what you think. What questions would you want answered for your project?

Vote below for the subject most important to you an add comments or questions on what you would like to see answered. The most pressing dilemmas will be featured on the blog during the voting stage of the Amara Blog Awards 2017.

If you have read enough and just want to vote... that’s great too. Please vote here and don’t forget to spread the word far and wide. Thank you in advance for what I am sure will be some fab suggestions!

Gina of Create Perfect :)

Colours and the way rooms faces
Useful tips on lighting plans and fittings
The way we heat our rooms
Advice on kitchen layouts
Information on window options

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.