guv_thind

Adding Kerb Appeal

Guv Thind
Hi All,

I've recently exchanged on the attached Victorian property and wanted to gauge opinion on how best to add kerb appeal. I'm intending to keep the property for the long haul so don't mind spending on it but am unsure on what to actually do to its exterior?!

Subject to planning there'll be a double storey side extension replacing the old conservatory (just behind the wall on the left) that will bring some balance. The windows all need replacing too and I'm keen to preserve the style and heritage as it's the character that attracted me to it in the first place.

I love the current brick so that will be restored/cleaned and repointed. What would you do with the windows/doors design and colour? Roof tiles? Rendered parts? External lighting? Driveway? Etc

Any and all opinions are welcome!! Apologies if I seem a bit clueless, this is my first ever post! :)