dezanj

Help complete this room. Thanks

Jessica D Ann
6 years ago
Please provide some suggestions to help me complete this room.... looking for an area rug and two accent chairs. Also trying to decided between end tables or a coffee table and weather or not to add drapes? I realize art is also needed, haven't found anything. Would also appreciate any other decorating suggestions. I do realize some will say the tv is high... its just covering the electrical outlet and is as low as possible. And I am waiting on the light above the table to be lowered. I'm open to all suggestions.... I really prefer simple monochromatic spaces. The hutch is painted hale navy BM and I would consider pulling some navy in but prefer grey and white. In comments are ideas I had for an area rug, accent chairs and end tables/coffee table. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Comments (32)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.